By Angelle.Trieste On Aug 22 2009, 10:42 pm
Angelle Trieste lives a life of international leisure, as her former colleagues would say. She shares an apartment overlooking a river and palm trees in the Orient with her fiancé and a pile of books. Her hobbies include reading, traveling, spending time with her muse and playing her violin — not necessarily in that order.
Angelle writes paranormal romance under the name Nadia Lee.
Please check out Angelle’s cyberhome at angelletrieste.com. You can reach her via email, blog, Twitter, Facebook or MySpace.
- Angelle fed a bunch of stingrays in a sandbar in the Caribbean. They were really quite cute, so she gave one a kiss. Her friend took a picture of that. Mmmm…guess she can never run for a political office with that incriminating photo floating around somewhere…
- Angelle swam with “sweet” and “gentle” sharks. So of course, she got bitten. No kiss for the sharks!
- Angelle spent over $2,000 on her violin, but didn’t play it for over four years. When she opened the case, her bow hair was ruined from the lack of use and nasty bugs. Thankfully they didn’t eat the violin itself.
- Angelle received a B.S. in Commerce with concentrations in finance and management information system with a minor in economics from the University of Virginia. Her former crit partner and great buddy Jennifer Shirk was right when she said, “Romantic-at-hearts indeed come in all shapes, sizes, and mind-numbing educations.”
- While working, Angelle flew over 5,000 miles per week, and at one point, her permanent address was a Hilton in California.
- Angelle has lived in four different countries and speaks 2.5 languages.
Leave a Reply
Connect With Samhain: