By Jess.Dee On Apr 12 2011, 6:21 pm
So, it's been a while coming…in fact over a year since the first book in the Three of a Kind Series released, but Full House is finally here.
Are you familiar with this smoking hot poker series? If not, here are a couple of random facts:
1) The series is aptly named because it contains three books.
2) The series is also aptly named because each book contains a menage a trois.
3) The first book, Going All In, released in Dec 09. It's a m/m/f menage.
4) The second book, Raising the Stakes, released in Dec 10. It's a m/f/m menage.
5) Full House is the hottest of the three books. (And the other two were red-hot!) It's m/m/f menage.
6) Three of A Kind revolves around a social poker club. Games are played on a Friday night. Each week a different member of the club will host the game.
7) Megan, from Raising the Stakes, is probably the most talented player.
8) Grace, from Full House, is the only character who doesn't play poker.
9) Hunter, from Going All In, and Grace, from Full House, are cousins.
10) Max, from Full House, has a sister you may have met. Her name is Rachel Ashberg, and she's the heroine from Winter Fire.
11) Full House has it's first review already. It was posted in the JERR newsletter this month. Silla Beaumont, the reviewer, gave it 5 stars and an "Orgasmic" rating and had this to say: "The sex scenes are so damn hot, you’ll be lucky if your e-reader comes through without a power surge. Ms. Dee proves her talent in Full House with strong, likable characters, a terrific story and some of the best erotic scenes I’ve had the pleasure of reading. Nicely done, Ms. Dee!"
So, enough random factoids. Here are the details:
FULL HOUSE: The Blurb
A full house beats a pair any day.
It’s been a long, lonely business trip for diamond dealer Max Ashberg. He’s missed his lover like crazy, and he’s come to the realization that he’s ready to take the next step: nominate himself to be Trev’s new housemate. Except when he gets to Trev’s place, there’s someone living in “his” room. A woman—with the face of an angel.
Six weeks shouldn’t make a huge difference in a man’s life, but in that time lawyer Trev Greenfield has realized two things: He wants much more than a standing Friday night “date” with Max. And he’s falling heart-over-head for his new housemate, potter Grace Miles.
Grace never meant to fall for Trev, but when a power failure turns their chemistry into live electricity, there’s no denying the spark. There’s also no denying the shock when Grace discovers a naked man in her new home.
With Grace poised to run and Max teetering between confusion and growing lust for the delicious possibilities, Trev has his hands full trying to hold the two loves of his life together…before it all slips through his fingers. Leaving them all with shattered hearts.
Warning: There’s a lot of sex in this book. I mean a lot! Hot sex. Sweaty sex. Gay sex. Straight sex. Ménage sex (M/M/F and M/F/M). Oh, and romantic sex. Lots of romantic sex. Hot romantic sex. Sweaty romantic sex. Gay romantic sex… You getting the picture?
You can get your copy of Full House right now at Samhain Publishing. Just click this link:
Happy reading. And remember, if you are not yet 18 or older…do not read this book!