By Margo.Lukas On Dec 9 2011, 3:01 am
Tagged as 40th Birthday
, Civil War romance
, Gift Certificate
, Half Moon Rising
, Margo Lukas
, Retro Romance
, Roman soldier
, Victoria Holt
First thing first! I am so happy to see some titles in our Retro Romance store. If you know authors from the 70’s and 80’s please let them know there are readers like me who can’t wait to reread those books from our youth. Whoever brainstormed this idea at Samhain, Thank You!
Second thing second, My Christmas Wish List!
(Dearest Hubby: Don’t forget my 40th Birthday is the week after Christmas. Let’s not be stingy!)
1. For A Roman’s Heart by Denise A. Agnew. What can I say? Roman soldiers are just too sexy in their hot leather outfits.
2. Love and War by Patricia Hagan. Can’t pass up a Civil War romance.
3. The Iron Heart by Leslie Dicken. The cover of this Steampunk romance reminded me of a cool Amelia Earhart.
4. The Forbidden Chamber by Ella Drake. This released a little longer ago, but it sturck me as a sort of retelling of Bluebeard. I have to give it a whirl.
5. Rocky Mountain Heat by Vivian Arend. I like Vivian’s books, so I’m sure I’ll like this one too.
6. Nicholas by Cheryl Holt: Just the other day I was searching for Victoria Holt books as eBooks and this book by Cheryl popped up. Love the red coat on the cover!
7. A gift certificate! My husband can never go wrong with a gift certificate, unless perhaps it is to our local farm supply store. That just doesn’t keep me warm on a cold night on the Nebraska prairie.
Have a Wonderful and Safe Holiday Season!
Half Moon Rising
Mrs. Giggles Review: "Margo Lukas has one really big trump card up her sleeve - Half Moon Rising is a fantastic story. It's most enjoyable – I cannot stop reading once I begin."