By Jenn.Stark On Apr 30 2012, 8:14 am
Digital-First publisher reaches diverse audiences with expanded outreach
International publisher Samhain Publishing® has long been a virtual international presence, with its eBooks and trade paperbacks available around the world. Now the romance and horror publisher is following suit with expanded presence in conferences and trade show participation.
Recent and upcoming conference participation includes:
- Frankfurt Book Fair – Frankfurt, Germany (Oct., 2011)
- World Horror Convention – Salt Like City, Utah (March, 2012)
- RT Booklovers Convention – Chicago, IL (April, 2012) – where they celebrated several nominations for RT Reviewers' Choice Award awards, including winning Best Indie Erotic Romance of 2011 for Jayne Rylon's Morgan's Surprise.
- London Book Fair – London, England (April, 2012)
- Reader & Author Get Together – Cincinnati, OH (June, 2012)
- ThrillerFest – New York, NY (July, 2012)
- Romance Writers of America National Conference – Anaheim, CA (July, 2012)
According to publisher Lindsey Faber, reaching out to readers and authors is one of the hallmarks of the six-year-old publishing house. “It’s important to us to maintain a personal and engaging relationship with our authors and their readers, to listen to what they want and deepen their experience with Samhain,” she explains. “We’re always looking for new opportunities to expand our reach and share the story of Samhain.”
To keep up with Samhain’s latest travels, visit them online at www.samhainpublishing.com, or via Twitter at @samhainpublishing.
Leave a Reply
Connect With Samhain: